Monday, December 1, 2008

I'll show you around this Alphabet Town

Here are some photos from Portland. I hope you'll forgive the non-stop Elliott Smith references.
















At my sister's suggestion, I went to Saint Cupcake, a Portland sensation. One coconut cream cupcake and two cups of coffee later, impossible was nothing.
















I went for a brutal, uphill walk into Washington Park. The clouds hung low, hovering just above the (mostly clipped or dead) roses in the Rose Garden. It was ghostly and beautiful.






























































































And here are a few of the other sites from Portland. I'm typing this as my plane is about to board to Denver and then back to the Midwest. It has been a good time.
































No comments: